CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's Wrong With this Picture?


What's wrong with this picture? Well....in case you can't tell those pj's are about 5 sizes too big! That's right, they are LB's. Those pants are supposed to be shorts and the shirt doesn't even match those short because it goes with another pair of shorts. Leah wears somewhere between 9m and 12m size clothing and those pj's are a size 5. Who would do such a thing, you ask? Daddy. That's right, last night was Wednesday and I have class every Wednesday so he gets the duty of bedtime. I don't think he was paying attention when he mistakenly grabbed the wrong pj's for her. When I asked him about it he said that he thought the shorts fit fine, but he did think the shirt was a little big. Really, the shorts fit fine...they come to her ankles! He never even noticed that the shorts and shirt didn't go together. I got a good chuckle this morning when she got up. And as you can see from the picture, she doesn't even care! Oh well, I am just thankful that she had pj's on and that I have such a great husband that is willing to watch the kids while I go to school. Anyway, dad's aren't supposed to be good with the wardrobe! Poor Daddy! To his defense, LB wasn't here to set him straight and believe me she would have. Especially since those are her pj's!

0 comments: