CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Beach

We love the beach and my kids look forward to it every year. I think it is one of the highlights of the summer for them and for me! We had fun this year, as usual. We ate yummy food every night...Cole loves fried fish and L.B. loves crab claws. We went to the Wharf and the kids rode the ferris wheel. We rode go-karts. They got to see a movie, Kung Fu Panda. Cole's new favorite thing to say....skedoosh! (Gotta see the movie to understand that one!) And of course they enjoyed the pool and beach every day! Always a good time for us! Enjoy some of our pics!

Did I mention that "our Jaime" went with us to the beach!! (The kids say "my Jaime" when they refer to her). It was so much fun and as usual she was such a huge help!!! What can I say, we love Jaime ;)


2 comments:

The Tittle Family said...

Great pics Bethany! Looks like you all had a great time at the beach!

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

I LOVE all your beach pics! Gorgeous! Your new camera is fabulous.

Love the pic of Leah at the piano.