CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Camera




So we got a new digital camera and I thought I would show off a few of the pics I took while playing with it today. We have been needing, well maybe wanting, one for a while (our old one is only 3mp and it has a very slow recovery time between shots) and after about a month of researching and price comparison we decided on the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18. I know that if you haven't been shopping for cameras lately that probably means nothing to you...but for the price this camera packs a pretty big punch at 8.1mp and 18x optical zoom. We really wanted an SLR camera, but the budget didn't allow for it. So this is the next best thing. I read so many reviews on cameras in this class and talked with lots of camera buffs and basically we discovered this is one of the best non-SLR cameras out there. BUT you can decide if it's good or not based on the pics!

0 comments: