CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Time has really flown!!


I've been writing a lot lately about the other two Edgeworth kiddos and thought it was time to write a little about Leah. I can't believe it has been 8 months! The above picture is just after her birth, and I can't believe all the things she can do now. She has 2 teeth (as soon as they come in really well, I'll post pics), she crawls, she pulls up on the furniture and cruises, she puts her pacifier in her mouth herself (YEA!), she even dances a little jig! It's so great to see her personality develop and it's even better to see how much her brother and sister love her. Just the other day they got on to me for telling her no..."she's just a baby and you're going to hurt her feelings," they said! HA! If they only knew how many times they heard that word. Not to mention, LB heard it so much it was one of her first words! Oh well, you can't blame them for trying! She's definitely added a new dynamic to our household and we love it! Look at the most recent picture...she has really grown. Can't believe how fast it is happening. It didn't seem like the others got big this fast!

0 comments: