
Shaving cream everywhere!
Sprinkler fun!
Fluffy Bunny!
Fluffy Bunny winners!
Say..."fluffy bunny"
Cole turned 7 on June 5th and we had his friend birthday party last night. Seven of his friends came over and spent the night with him. We ate pizza and had cake and ice cream...but I think the most fun was the games. First we let the guys have a water balloon fight (actually they were filled with shaving cream), and then we just started letting them throw shaving cream at each other. Then we turned on the sprinklers for a rinse. The last thing we did was play fluffy bunny. If you don't know what that is well, I'll explain...you get the large marshmallows and put them in your mouth one at a time. After each marshmallow, you must be able to say fluffy bunny. Of course, the one with the most marhmallows wins. It was pretty funny. Barrett, Jaime and I did it as well. I was not very good, I gagged after 3! Barrett got about 7 and Jaime got 11! Ethan was the "kid" winner, he was able to do 6. Cole told us it was his best birthday party ever...I still can't believe he's 7! When I get a little more time, I'll put some of the video on here, then you can really see how much fun they had!
0 comments:
Post a Comment