CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer Recap

This summer has been a blur for all of us, I think. I had 10 weeks of school that felt like 6 months! The poor kiddos were shipped off from one place to the next and one babysitter to the next. Maybe they won't hold it against me :) They did have the BEST babysitters around though.

They got to go to the pool at least twice a week, go camping with Mimi, go to Grandma's in Mississippi, go to Aunt Nancy's in Augusta, go to baseball camp(s), make forts in the den, make their own pancakes and other creations...so I think they had fun. I have to say big thanks to my mother-in-law for taking them for 3 weeks, to my mom and my aunt for all their help, and to Jaime for all the fun she made for the kids! I don't know what I would have done without these folks, really I don't!

School has now started back for all of us, including me, so we are now on a pretty decent routine with all the extracurricular activities sprinkled in as we go. Tuesdays are really busy with football practice and dance right about at the same time. We are getting good at the juggling act, can't imagine what it will be like when Leah starts doing stuff...organized chaos, I suppose.

I am posting some of my favorite pics from this summer for you to enjoy. I know it was fun for the kids, but boy am I glad it's over! Next summer will be so nice, mainly because I will be done with school..yipee!!

The syrup incident
Beach
Swimming
Disneyworld
New glasses
Finally a good pic of us
Super baby...that's what they call her at the pool
Big helper
Cooking with Jaime
Watching a movie in the fort in the den
Say what?
I guess this a new way to play your video games

0 comments: