It is quite evident after today why I am NOT a photographer....2 year olds! I have a great camera and decided I would try and take Leah's pictures myself and just get them developed to match her brother and sister's two year old looks. I got some FANTASTIC shots, but not without much protest. I finally had to bribe her with gummies and if Jaime had not have been with me, well, let's not even imagine what it would have been like!!! I am including a few of my favorite shots and we'll see if I end up using them for the final products that hang on my wall :)
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Those are AWESOME! I have got to do that one day. Maybe we can take all the kids together.....
....or would that be a complete disaster?
I think that would be fun!!
These are cute! That outfit is looking a little familiar. I think Camryn had her 2 yr. pics in that too. She is soooo sweet.
Post a Comment