Yesterday was our first field trip in 2nd grade. We went to the zoo. Now, we have been to the zoo about a million times and always love going. We really got to see some 'firsts', though. When we went over the the lions they were really active and the male actually walked around and roared! It was the first time I had ever heard that up close and personal. It was really cool and of course the boys loved it! The other 'first' we had was we watch a rattlesnake being fed. It was a little disturbing to watch the fate of the bunny, but very intriguing to see how the snake could actually eat something so large. I wish now I had gotten a picture of it.
We had such a great group to walk around with, all boys. They are all such good friends and it was so fun to watch them interact. So amazing to see your kids form friendships!
I've posted some pics of our adventure below, enjoy!
Some cool pics I got at the butterfly exhibit
Friends...
This is my favorite!
Looks like he is in with the tiger, but there really is glass between them.
More friend pics...

0 comments:
Post a Comment