Can't believe it's been 10 years!! September 25th, 1999 was the day and I can remember being so excited to be getting married, and maybe a wee bit nervous. We were SOOOO young, 20 to be exact, but no doubts that we made the right decision. The time has really flown by. I really can't imagine my life any other way. I am so blessed with a wonderful husband and 3 great kids. I can't wait to see where life takes us in 10 more years. I love Barrett and my family so much and really feel amazed every day that I spend with them. Sure, things don't always go smoothly or as expected, but that makes us stronger. So, here's to another decade :)
September 25, 1999
September 25, 2009
It's amazing the blessings after 10 years!!!



2 comments:
BABIES! Awww....y'all were so cute :) Love the pics and love you both. Happy Anniversary!
Congrats to you guys! 10 years is a big accomplishment this day and age! What an example you are setting for your children!
Post a Comment