CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

You know you're the third child when...

So, I must admit to laziness on this one. I was so busy trying to get stuff done that I just decided it would be easier for me and occupying for her to let her try to feed herself. Really?? A one year old use a spoon? Eventually she gave up the spoon and opted for the easier method of her hands. Some things just aren't as important this time around...with the first two they wore a bib every time they ate, were always dressed as soon as they woke up, and NEVER would I have let them get this dirty! As you can see, there is no bib, still in pj's (it was about 3pm), and VERY dirty. Needless to say, she went straight to the bathtub after this!



1 comments:

Shannon Johnson said...

Yeah...Leah is sooooo the third child....but its all good! Adorable post!!!! I think we should all laugh together so we don't feel guilty ok??? :) Looking forward to seeing ya'll later....