Our pastor has been doing a series entitled Christmas Rebellion. Basically, he has challenged us to get back to the real meaning of Christmas. Worshipping the one and only Jesus. A friend of mine posted this video on her blog and I had to share as well. This video is amazing and eye opening to where our priorities are in America. I hope after you watch this, everyone will be challenged to buy one less gift and give to somone who needs it!
Click here to see this video called "Advent Conspiracy."
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Christmas Time
Posted by Bethany Edgeworth at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I told Claire that the only present I had left to buy was Ron's... so does that mean he gets the short end of the stick this year?? :)
Pastor Chris didn't know that for me, he'd need to start preaching this message the day after Christmas last year!!!
Post a Comment