Well, today I took my last final for the first semester of nursing school. Can I just say, I am so glad to have a break!!! I do believe it is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I have never worked so hard in my life for B's. That's right...it's very hard for me to type the fact that I made B's in all my classes. On an academic level, I would consider a B to be a personal failure. However, my opinion of B's have changed since the beginning of the semester. I will gladly take those grades and if I was in elementary school again, I would be taking my report card to Chuck E. Cheese's for some free tokens! You know, that's a thought....Anyway, maybe for the next few weeks I can capture some great moments of the kids in pictures and get back to the reason I started this blog in the first place!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My friend....I am SOOO proud of you!
P.S. I was really trying to resist this, but.....
I TOLD YOU SO!!! Ha, Ha (you know I love ya!)
From the words of Michael Scott..
"How do you tell someone, that you care about deeply, I told you so? Gently? With a rose? In a funny way? Like it's a hilarious joke? or do you just let it go? Because saying it would just make it worse.... probably the funny way!!
Just kidding. I would say with 3 kids "B's" are definitely okay.
I love it!!! I think it is totally fine for you both to say "I told you so!" I mean, if the situation warrants it, right? Only true friends can say that!
Post a Comment