CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

School's Out for the Holidays

Yesterday the kids got out of school early for Christmas Break. I promised them that when they got home we would decorate Christmas cookies. It was lots of fun! By the way, Cole decided that this was a girl activity and he would rather play football with the neighborhood kids...such a boy!Anyway, here are some pics of the process. (They are in reverse order of how I intended even though I chose the opposite order during the upload process...I'll remember that next time!)

This is a pic of our finished products...mainly the adults (Jaime, Andi, and me) did these.
Santa's little helper!!!


Leah enjoying a Christmas cookie with Andi, she wouldn't give us time to get it iced for her!


Camryn and LB decorating their cookies...aren't their aprons cute?! (Well, you can't really see them but they both have cute Christmas aprons on)


Before they were iced...

0 comments: