In the Edgeworth household we do something called "Friday Night Family Fun Night." I will admit to spuratic fun nights lately, but we have been doing better. We always have breakfast for dinner and then we play games. Previously our games consisted of the Wii and our Wii age. Which, by the way, is not fun if you are always twice your age! I digress....For Christmas, Cole got Guitar Hero for the Wii and it is lots of fun! (Some say that I spend way too much time on it, but I disagree.) Yesterday, we purchased Guitar Hero World Tour Band. I was a little taken back by the price, but after our 'opening night' I would say it is money well spent. I used to be anti-video games because there is no family interaction involved. Not true with the Wii! So all that to say, that from now on Friday Night Family Fun Night if you pass the Edgeworth household you will hear the band 'The Edge' jammin' it up!





0 comments:
Post a Comment