CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Visit with Santa

Well, today was our annual visit with Santa. I was totally expecting a repeat of pictures from years passed, where one child would be screaming their head off. Much to my surprise, Leah just checked him out intently and never took her eyes off him. She wouldn't look at the camera. She also would not let go of her paci or her beloved 'Boo.' I think it makes for a great picture and lots of good memories. I sit out our Santa pics every Christmas and it is so much fun to reminisce the moment that the picture was snapped. Many were not so great moments of terror...but the kids' favorite part of decorating for Christmas is getting out the Santa pics!

The next pic is one of my favorite Santa pics ever...the look on Cole's face is priceless! This was the first year we owned a digital camera so it was the most accessible, but I do have one of Cole screaming and LB sitting quite contently in Santa's lap. WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!!

0 comments: