I am excited to be teaching for the first time this year! For the past two years, I have been the nurse at Spain Park High School. Before that I was an Operating Room Nurse at Children's Hospital of Birmingham, and this year I am very privileged to get to teach Health Science. I'm excited to share all the things I love with all of my students!
This is the husband, the sweetest man alive! We met our senior year in high school and have been together ever since. He is an amazing husband and loves his kids with all his heart. The girls make him melt and the boy makes him proud. I could go on and on, but I don't have enough room! I am one blessed girl!
Cole is the oldest of the Edgeworth clan. He is such a sweetie! He has a enormously tender heart and is always concerned about others. What more could you ask for? He is all boy and loves him some sports. He loves to play baseball and football and when he's not playing he's watching ESPN or any other sports channel that he can find a game on. He enjoys life and we enjoy him!
LauraBeth also known as LB is the oldest girl and middle child. She has the most compassionate heart around and I love that about her. She is all girl but watch out boys, she can hold her own! She loves to write and draw and has a creative streak in her...who knows, maybe she'll be famous! Did I mention she is a HUGE daddy's girl? We are blessed to have LB a part of our family.
Leah is the baby, but don't let her size fool you. She can handle it! She is LOTS of fun. She makes all of us laugh on a daily basis and I really think she knows that most times it gets her out of trouble. She definitely keeps us on our toes! I can't wait to see her God-given gifts and talents unfold! Once again, another blessing in our lives.
0 comments:
Post a Comment