CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Exciting Summer

Well, this post today is not inclusive of pictures...sorry! I just finished my last final for second semester and couldn't be more ecstatic! I am very happy how I ended up this semester and I am oddly excited about third semester, well, really I'm excited that I get to learn OB.

Anyway, this is just a short update to let you know that the next few weeks in the Edgeworth house will be loaded with fun! May 16th we are Disney bound and then we leave straight from there on the 24th over to Orange Beach for another week of vacation. I think I'm gonna need a vacation from my vacations :)

We will be taking the computer with us, so look for posts and pics from both adventures. I am really going to relish the next 3 weeks with my family and NO NURSING SCHOOL BOOKS!!!

Then, back to reality on June 1st with the first day of class. Summer is going to be a fast ride for me with the normal 5 months of classwork crammed in to 10 weeks. I just keep telling myself I can do anything for 10 weeks...I mean, I was miserably pregnant for 40 weeks three times!!!

Anywho, stay tuned for a fun and exciting summer!!!

2 comments:

Shannon Johnson said...

I love this Bethany! You and your family will enjoy much needed family time! You should be so proud of yourself and all that you've accomplished. I am proud of you!!! :) Enjoy the time!!!

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Can't wait to do it with you! We are going to have so much fun together!!! Yay!