We are finally at the beach with FREE internet (that is quite fast), so I can do a thorough post of our vacation. We had sooo much fun despite the monsoon rain showers. It was lots of fun to vacation with friends that have kids the exact same ages and who enjoy the same things. All in all, I'd say we had a magical time in the most magical place on earth. The icing on the cake was getting to spend the last day with some other really great friends, a.k.a. my wonderfun friend!
Here are some things we enjoyed on our trip...
Being princesses...

Meeting characters...



Coke...

Friends...


Occasional meltdowns...

Riding rides...

Making the most of the rain...



Daily naps...

Our own personal tour guide...
.jpg)
Cool face painting....
.jpg)
.jpg)
Our mickey ears...
Birthday parties at every meal...



The icing on the cake.....



Birthday parties at every meal...



The icing on the cake.....


.jpg)

2 comments:
We loved seeing you guys! Have a great beach vacation, then back to the real world!
Looks like fun! I love the face paint!
Post a Comment