CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wonderful talent to take advantage of....

Ok, so you know from a previous post that we are sooooo excited about heading to Disney in just a few short weeks. Well, a sweet friend of mine got these amazing scrapbooks for her trip to Disney. I haven't actually seen them in person, but the pictures are just fabulous. So, I decided I wanted one too...I contacted the lady that made hers and now she is making one for me. I cannot wait to see it! If you want to see her Etsy store click here and check out all her awesome handmade stuff. She really is quite talented. You can also click here and check out my friend's blog post about her fun books (they are toward the bottom of the post). I will definitely post pictures of the finished product as soon as I get my anxious little hands on it!

1 comments:

JaniceFry said...

Bethany, you are SOOOO sweet!!!! Yes, I have now made 3 trips to Hobby Lobby & Michael's in the last 2 days! HAHAHA! I am so excited to be making your Disney album and already have some pages done!!! But, I'm not going to let you see them JUST YET! wink wink! It is FUN for me, not work!.... Also, Thanks for the kind words and for putting my Etsy acct on your blog, too!...Your family is beautiful and I am fixing to listen to the little video of Miss Leah! ....hugs! Mama Fry xxoo