CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Counting

Today I realized that Leah knew how to do something we had not known about. I was trying to get her to cooperate with me by putting her clothes on and I said "One..." and she said, "two..." Before today, I had no idea that she could even say that word, much less know how to use it! It was so cute that I cheered for her and totally forgot about her non-cooperative behavior! So, tonight after dinner I got her to do her trick for the rest of the family...enjoy the footage below!

6 comments:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

OH MY WORD! she is Barrett in a dryer (as Chris would say)....that was adorable!

Love ya Leah-boo!

Aspiemom said...

Oh, that was so cute! That's precious!

I remember when I was a Nanny I was changing the baby's diaper - I can't remember how old she was at that point, but young enough to shock me. I said "One" as I fastened one side and she said "Two". I couldn't believe it! So I fastened the other and said "Two" and she said "Three". I decided to keep counting and she went up to "SIXTEEN"!!!!! I ran to the phone and called her mother.

Today she's a high school math teacher, with a 2 yr. old daughter. (Shows my age!)

Maybe your sweet little girl will be a math teacher, too?

Shannon Johnson said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can totally relate to being caught off guard when you are trying to discipline and they do something so stinkin cute!!!!!! Loved it, thanks for sharing!

JaniceFry said...

She is a DOLL! Precious precious!

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

She is so adorable! I love the video

Unknown said...

I just left you a voicemail and then realized I could leave a comment! In one word...HYSTERICAL! Laughing out loud hysterics I was sitting here at my house watching Leah counting! Keep the videos coming! This is better than any prime time reality show out there!