The countdown has begun...we are going to Disney World again this May. (We are actually taking the kids out of school their last week...I mean, what do you really do in kindergarten and first grade?) The kids are so excited, but I think that Barrett and I are even more excited than they are. I've included some pictures below from our first trip in 2007. Even more exciting this time is that we will have one more child to go this time and she will be 19months when we go. It's probably a little young, but we WILL go back again. Oh, and another fun treat is that Mimi and Pops are going with us too! We are also going to meet up with some really great friends and spend a little time with them too. Anyway, just had to share!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Countdown
Posted by Bethany Edgeworth at 12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Very exciting!! Yall will have a blast!
Post a Comment