CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

She's One

It's official...Leah turned one today.  Where did the year go?  I know, you hear parents say that all the time, but I really think her first year has gone by quicker than any of the others.  Here are a few pics from today.  All I can say, is she LOVED her cake!
Here it is...cake everywhere.  At one point she was putting the icing all over her hands like lotion!
This is what she does when she wants you to pick her up.  How can anyone say no?!?
Lots of presents...she got such great stuff and played herself to sleep.
More cake....
By the way, she's walking a little too.  She takes a few steps from one person to another.  This milestone she did much quicker than her older brother and sister, they were almost 14 months.