I couldn't help but add this to the previous post...I am revising funny story #2
2. Little man stopped in front of the nurses station and proclaimed loudly, "Hey, what we gonna do about this!?!" (He was pointing to the front of his gown that had a nice, round, fresh stain from a leak in his device.)
Apparently later on that afternoon (after I left) the same little man proceeded out of his room pushing his IV pole, stark naked! Too bad I wasn't there for that one!! (I won't reveal my source at this time, but you know who you are and I appreciate the info.)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Adventures in Nursing School...Clinicals-day 2 (slight revision)
Posted by Bethany Edgeworth at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HAHAHAHAA!! That was funny Bethany....I love hearing all that you learn! And experiencing a bit too! :)
Post a Comment