So this is what she does. She has lots of toys, I mean lots, but the only time she ever touches them is if she is emptying them onto the floor. You can see from the pictures below what she does. We call her destructo. She moves from one thing to the next "undoing". Not sure what the fascination is, but you can't stop her. Just as soon as you get one mess cleaned up she's on to the next. I only caught her in the act of this first one, but the rest of the pics are what she leaves behind.
She pulls off the letters on the fridge one by one and chunks them as far as she can!
This is the extent she plays with her toys. Notice the basket is totally empty. Usually she is up on her knees throwing the toys over her shoulder one at a time until her mission is accomplished.
She loves electronics. Phones, remotes you name it she's intrigued. Just after I snapped this picture I had to hang up the phone because she had dialed numbers and it was ringing. I hope it wasn't long distance!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Toys...who needs toys?
Posted by Bethany Edgeworth at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, trash bags can be LOTS of fun! Asphyxiation hazard or not! Logan used to do the same thing with the phone. We always said he was calling China.
Cute cute cute! She would fit right in with my messy crew.
That is so Mallory. She just leaves a trail through my house. Her favorite thing is to get in my closet and walk my shoes all over the house. It's so fun hunting for my shoes later. ha.
Post a Comment