So I officially have 2 children in school. WOW! Can't believe I'm that old or is it that just time flies? Either way today Cole started first grade and LB started kindergarten. My how the time has flown. Here are a few pics of the big day! It was nice that Cole already knew what to do and could lead LB around. I asked both of them what their favorite thing about today was. Cole said playing games and lunch. (Gotta love boys and the fact that food is always near the top). LB said she loved the bus because there were no seatbelts! Of all the things that make kindergarten, or really school in general, fun I never would have thought it would be no seatbelts on the bus. So here begins another chapter in the Edgeworth household...


Thursday, August 7, 2008
First day
Posted by Bethany Edgeworth at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
cuties!
LB looks so cute, and I love her backpack, curly hair ribbon, and of course the outfit :)
Post a Comment