I just had to post this! Yesterday Cole was doing something, don't really remember what, but I was having to get on to him for something. He has been looking forward to a big olympics party tonight with all of his buddies from school and so I told him that he wasn't going to the party if he didn't play his cards right. He then said...."what cards are you talking about?" Of course then the whole seriousness of the moment was gone and Barrett and I roared with laughter. Kids say the funniest things! I love their honesty!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Anyone for a game of cards?
Posted by Bethany Edgeworth at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay so the kids and I can add that one to our list!! How funny.
I love it....I love all of them! Your kids sure are funny...and I know that makes life fun!
I am praying for you these days girl...every time I think of you, I pray...God, bless her and give her favor in all that she is doing right now. I am very proud for you!
Six degrees of separation...I read Hold it Up to the Light. I don't know Megan personally, but she is a friend of both my cousin and my sister. Today I opened this link on her site, and as I was browsing, I realized that your daughter is in my daughter Sarah's class! I recognized the name and have seen her picture! So we'll be regular readers now, and I'll add you to my bloglist! You can check us out at japsturner.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment