CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

More from New Hampshire

LB and I at the lake

The three of us


LB and her new friend Russ


Her favorite thing to do with Russ

She really loved riding the four wheeler

Just thought I would post some more pics from our trip. There are a few more I will post later from the fireworks on the lake. We had the best time but are very happy to be home now. We missed everyone so much and once again there were storms coming home, so we spent a lot of time in the airport, again! This time we didn't have to wait for lots of flights, we just had to wait for the rain to clear up in ATL. Kind of seems like it followed us!

I would like to add a few new things I learned in NH.

1. They call a trash can a barrell. (That one really confused me. Especially, when this lady asked me where the "barrell" was.)

2. Hawaii...I know we think this is a state, but up there it means how are you...say it just right with an extreme northern accent and you will get it.

3. They have their own polar bear club. Not really, but they think their lake water is warm. It was ice cold! LB's lips turned blue as soon as she got in. Not my kind of swimming.

4. You always need a sweatshirt there, even when it is summer. The first day we were there we had to wear sweatshirts outside in the middle of the day. It's a different kind of summer. You especially need one at night!

3 comments:

Bethany Edgeworth said...

I would like to say that Bethany is the best friend a girl could ask for! As you know from this latest blog, she came up to NH for a girls weekend with LB and it happened to be the same weekend of my sister's bridal shower. What a blessing that turned out to be!! I will forever be thankful to her for ALL that she did while she was here on her "vacation"!!! From making all the flower arrangements, to staying up LATE to help me ice the cake, to cleaning the entire kitchen up during the shower while the rest of us were enjoying the festivities of the shower outside!!! She is incredible!! I am so blessed to call her not only my best friend but more like my sister!! One lady ( the "barrell" lady) even said that we are starting to act more and more like each other. I think it is me wanting to be like her...she's my hero!!! :)

Bethany Edgeworth said...

Ok....so I am not really an Edgeworth! Even though I just posted my comment as one! I think Bethany was on my computer so it was already logged in as that!! How funny! To those of you that know us....I am pretty much part of the fam anyway!! :)

Shannon Johnson said...

Ok....I've already read this one before! :) Get to blogging my friend.... just kidding! I'm excited for you and your new nursing school! Girl.....you'll have alot going on but I know you can do it!

I'm excited about A2! What do you think so far??? And secondly - what is H2o??? Tell me more...send me an email when you have some time! Love ya..