CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Girls Trip




This would be her totally tired of Jaime taking pictures of her! In case you didn't know, Jaime likes to do photo shoots...

Sorry, can't turn the pic, but this would be her feet after all day of walking and working in the Greenhouse.

This is LB helping pot all the plants that we did for Jill's bridal shower.

Still working on the flowers and she is getting a little crazy!

One of the finished products!

3 comments:

Jennifer Giadrosich said...

Love the pictures!!! Love the fact that they have a greenhouse, that is cool! LB looks old now, you are old having your 2nd about to start kindergarten, just so you know:)

Sorry about your waiting to fly experience it sounds pretty gruesome, but being the queen of "good deals" I would have done the same thing!!

Thanks for visiting my blog from NH, you gave me a new dot on my map :) I'm assuming...

Kait said...

Hey!! I'm so excited that I just found your blog! It was so good to see you and your sweet family at church the other day. Hopefully, we will be seeing you guys more often now. Your kiddos are so precious!

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

I love all the funny face pics of Laura Beth. So cute.