CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Movin' On

Well, another chapter finished for Cole. Kindergarten is over and on to first grade. He has had such a great year. Such a phenomenal teacher and LOTS of great friends. Many of you know that we did kindergarten twice and it was the best decision we ever made. This year he has been so confident and such a leader. He did so well last year academically that I thought that it would be impossible to do better, but boy was I wrong! Mrs. Keeney was such a great teacher and influence on him. He loves science and so does she. She always had great experiments and hands on learning for the kids. This year he got to watch baby chicks hatch and caterpillars turn into butterflies. It was amazing to see his little mind in motion. Did I mention how great his teacher, Mrs. Keeney, was?!? She is such an amazing teacher and this year she got Deer Valley Teacher of the Year! Anyway, he loves her so much and I wanted to include this little video from the end of the year party. So Marjie, if your reading, here's to you!



0 comments: