CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Leah is Mobile

Ok, so Barrett gave me this really cool video camera for Mother's Day. It is called Flip and it fits in my purse and I can take it anywhere! I love it!!! I can also download the videos to my computer which we can't do with our old one. It actually flips out on the side and connects directly with my computer...I guess that's obviously why it's called Flip!

So I decided to video Leah crawling for all of you that might want to see. I can't believe that she is crawling so soon. The other two didn't crawl until about 8 or 9 months. She's even started to try to pull up and stand. She's way too small to be doing this, but there's no stopping her.

Hope you all enjoy!





0 comments: