CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

LauraBeth sayings....


I took LB for her 5 year old check up today. It was exhausting! She screamed a big one and I had to hold her down just to get her finger pricked, but she just layed there and took her shots. What in the world? I guess I can't say anything. I remember wedging myself between the 2 chairs and the wall thinking maybe I was invisible and they would never be able to find me. WRONG! I think they must have had to man-handle me as well. I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree! She was very happy to hear that there will be no more shots until she is 12. I sure hope that by then we can deal with a finger prick! I don't think I'll be able to hold down a 12 yearold.


Anyway, we had to stop at the grocery store on the way home, which is always eventful with a child. We were rounding a corner and a lady was standing in the middle and we couldn't get by her. This is how the dialogue went....


Me: Excuse us..

Lady: Oh, I'm sorry. I was just off in another world.

Me: No problem!

pause....

LB: What kind of world was she in?!?


She always has some of the craziest things to say. Don't you just love how kids take things literally? I didn't even try to explain that one to her!

0 comments: