CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

All in the name of saving money...



I must be crazy for staying up late every Thursday night just to hunt for coupons on the Old Navy website. I mean, what I won't do to save some money. I must admit, it is quite fun to look for these coupons.

You don't know what I'm talking about? Well, every Thursday the www.oldnavyweekly.com site goes live. The time varies and it actually seems to get later and later. There are fantastic coupons on the site if you happen to be one of the lucky ones to find it first, as the numbers are limited.

I guess I will continue searching until I get the $75 off of $100!! Yes, they actually have that AND a $50 off of $100. So, I guess it makes since why I would waste endless Thursday nights trying to be one of the first ones to find it.

You can go to the website now and still "hunt" for them, but the good ones are gone. BUT it will be great practice for next Thursday night, right? See what you can find...

2 comments:

Shannon Johnson said...

I HAD NO IDEA!!! I love that! I will start looking. girl....that's good stuff. Happy Friday!

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

I'll tell you, I stink at that kind of stuff, but I'll try it anyway!

BTW, I need to talk to you gurl!

Call me (tomorrow)!