This year we decided to have a halloween party for the kids' friends. It was lots of fun for them and for us. We ALL dressed up. There are a few pics below, and I will add more later when I get a moment, but for now here is a taste of what we had. I don't know if you'll be able to tell, but I made brains and guts, and we had several body parts for feeling! It was very spooky. Don't worry no one was harmed in the making of my props. The guts were spaghetti noodles, the eyes were whole olives, the teeth were popcorn kernels, and the tongues were apricots. Of all of them, the tongues were by far the creepiest to feel. It felt pretty real. When I get a little more time I will add pics of the other games we played! Everyone had lots of fun and I think we are going to make it an annual event...
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween 2008
Posted by Bethany Edgeworth at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It was spooky no doubt! The kids loved it. :)
You all look great! The kids loved the things that they could feel. They thought it was really cool. I hate I missed it. Maybe next year.
Looks very creepy but fun! Hope you are doing well - I think about you guys often!
Post a Comment