Last Sunday we went to Aldridge Gardens to take pictures for our annual Christmas Card. I can't say that it was wonderful. Leah was less than excited to be there. I changed my header picture on the blog and it is one of the pics we got. The above pic in this post pretty much sums up the day...we all decided to make a mean face so we could fit in with Leah.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How cute. The shirts turned out great with the pants!
I love it!!!! You guys always crack me up!!! Hope you all are doing well!! I miss you guys and pray for you often!!! How is the nursing school/clinicals going?
Please send me a card!!! I love you all and enjoy seeing all the pictures. Your children are precious.
Love,
Aunt Pauline
Pauline Rye
1850 Fieldcrest Road
Titus,
AL 36080
Post a Comment