

This spring break we decided to do something a little different than the beach, so we went to Pine Mountain, GA. I know you are thinking what's in Pine Mountain, well not much except a real wild animal safari. (The food is less than desirable!) We had so much fun! You can actually drive a vehicle through this park and lots of wild animals come to your window and beg for food. There were zebras, giraffes, llamas, watusi, bulls, bison, ostrich, all kinds of deer, and cuite little pot belly pigs. Although, we didn't get still pictures of the safari, the video is priceless. We also went to a farm and the kids got to ride a horse, ride go-karts, do an obstacle course, ride a train, play miniature golf, and pet some baby goats. I think the safari was my favorite, mainly because the kids reactions, good and bad, to the animals. Oh, and one of the animals scared Barrett so badly that he fell out of his seat! Really wish I had pictures of that. This is one trip we won't soon forget!




0 comments:
Post a Comment