CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Long time no blog...

So it's been...well, a couple of years since the last time I blogged.  Wow, that's very pretty bad.  Life has been pretty busy at the Edgeworth house.  Sports year round, gymnastics, and keeping up with a 4 year old is pretty much what we do.  

I'm going to try and do much better from now on about posting updates and I am going to try very hard to be a part of the Project 365 (posting a different picture everyday for a year).  I never have been much good at New Year's resolutions, so we won't call this that...

I'll leave you with the first pic of our sweet, old dog Dexter.  He's 12 years old and this is pretty much what he does every day.  He's very patient with Leah, especially since she tries to ride him like a horse most days, but then again what choice does he have...you've met Leah, right?

Happy New Year to all!


0 comments: