I love Santa pics! I especially love it when the kids in them are screaming. This is what memories are made of, right? I have a picture of each one of my kids sitting in Santa's lap and screaming at some point in time. This year was Leah's turn.
She pointed and said "Santa!" But the closer we got, the tighter her grip got on me and as you can see by the picture she was trying her best to get out of her brother's lap.
Thanks to Megan for some fast camera action in capturing the picture. This whole scene went down in less than 3 seconds flat!
I know they will all hate me for it one day, but my favorite part of Christmas decorating is getting out these pics and lining the dining room with them :) And of course, the laughs and memories!

0 comments:
Post a Comment