I thought I would post some fun pics from the past few days. It is a lot of random pics, but they are pretty funny. They are all of Leah because the past couple of days it's just be me and her (or she and I whichever is grammatically correct).
My school is pretty much just on Tuesday and Wednesday now so the other days it's just us while the older two are at school. She is quite the character and the pictures definitely display that. She has lots of attitude personality and is always coming up with new ways to get out of trouble make us laugh!
This picture was what I saw when I came out of the shower. I had already dressed her and had her seated in front of the television with her breakfast. I had no idea she even knew what to do with a stethoscope!

Yesterday I decided it was a perfect day to go get my car washed. I love the $5 car wash in Hoover so that is where we headed. I wasn't sure how Leah would react since I've never taken here before. She wasn't sure what to think...she just kept peeking out of her hands

Last night Cole had a baseball game. It has become quite challenging to come up with ways to keep Leah entertained. All I can say is that the person who came up with suckers, especially ring pops, deserves an award. It can really keep a toddler entertained for hours!


I saved the best for last! I'm not exactly sure how this came to be, but I think all she needs now is a little bell to ring to satisfy her every whim...oh wait, she already does that! Who needs a bell when you have Daddy...

1 comments:
What a cute little diva!!! (And you're right...it's "she and I!")
Post a Comment