This is the perfect representation of what kind of child Leah is. She is all smiles all the time. Such a sweet, good baby. She loves her brother and sister lots. She is really starting to come into her own personality and show us who she really is. We all enjoy her so much! I hope you all enjoy the pics below. Just some funny moments that I captured of Leah trying to figure out her pacifier and, of course, a picture with big brother.Monday, April 7, 2008
All Smiles all the Time
This is the perfect representation of what kind of child Leah is. She is all smiles all the time. Such a sweet, good baby. She loves her brother and sister lots. She is really starting to come into her own personality and show us who she really is. We all enjoy her so much! I hope you all enjoy the pics below. Just some funny moments that I captured of Leah trying to figure out her pacifier and, of course, a picture with big brother.Posted by Bethany Edgeworth at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment