I thought I would create this blog to keep all our family and friends updated on the Edgeworths. This way everyone can keep up with how everyone is growing and what we are all up to. This is my first attempt at a blog, so here we go!
Most of you know, Barrett finally graduated inDecember! Yea! After a lot of perseverance and hard work he finally did it. We are so proud of him.
Well, where to begin with the kiddos. Cole is in kindergarten and doing well and LauraBeth is finishing up her last year at preschool. She will be in kindergarten next year. WOW! Leah will be 5 months on March the 4th and I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. I'll include a few pics so everyone can see them. Keep checking and I'll try and update the blog often.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Update on the Edgeworths
Posted by Bethany Edgeworth at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment