CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Memory Lane




Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday when I took this picture of LB. She was so cute as she walked out of my closet with a purse on each arm and the beach hat on her head. If I remember correctly, she was only about two years old and already had the accessories down pat. As I reminisce, it makes me sad to think that in August she will join Cole in elementary school. Kindergarten here she comes! As far as this picture of Cole, he must have been about three years old. Such a sweet, baby face. He is saying 'cheese' because that is always what he did as soon as you pulled out the camera. I cannot believe that in June he will be seven and he will go to first grade in August! My babies are growing up. It's so true that they are only little for a short while. I can't believe that I will have TWO in school. I'm not sure if that makes me old or what.....











0 comments: