CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Tooth Fairy Has Visited

LB lost two teeth this week. The first one happened Thursday at school...it was pulled by the nurse. Apparently it was dangling and the gym teacher saw it and sent her in to get it taken care of. So she woke up Friday morning to find $1 under her pillow. Then Friday evening after Barrett got home from work she was wiggling the other tooth and so he decided it was time to pull that one too. WOW, two teeth in two days...doesn't she know the tooth fairy is very busy and by no means rich!! Having said that, she woke up this morning and informed her Dad that the tooth fairy did not come as expected. Oops!!! He assured her that maybe because she put her tooth in a different place than the night before she must have gotten confused. She WILL be coming tonight though. On a side note, who came up with the Tooth Fairy anyway? I mean, really a little fairy that goes around collecting teeth in exchange for money...gross! I hope my kids will not be scarred one day from all the lies I tell them...Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny...Oh well, I guess we turned out alright! I think we, parents, use these things to keep our kids younger longer...whatever works, right?!

2 comments:

Janet said...

How exciting! I can't believe Sarah didn't tell me!

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

My friend,they are not LIES....it is the MAGIC of Childhood...

You are simply growing amazing imaginations and creativity....what would we DO without such JOY!!!